Civil & Corporate Litigation
Our corporate practice offers a variety of services to both public as well as private enterprises and covers all aspects of their existence right from the registration and establishment of the enterprise through all of its, growth, functioning, development and closure.
We understand that the ability to raise funds is vital for the growth of an enterprise. Corporate entities require legal representation in structuring their capitalization and in ongoing financing transactions utilizing a wide range of public and private debt and equity instruments.
Cross-border transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures form our special area of interest and expertise. This includes preparing due diligence reports and other regulatory compliance and/or approval. The nature of services includes conducting legal proceedings in Court, taking procedural steps for statutory compliances, drafting of commercial agreements and legal documentation.
The scope of services rendered by the firm includes conducting legal proceedings in Court, taking procedural steps for statutory compliances, obtaining approvals from departmental authorities as may be prescribed. The firm drafts Promoters’ Agreements, Personnel Contracts and advises on issues relating to corporate governance.
RECOVERY PROCEEDINGS AND CIVIL LITIGATION:
The firm represents several clients, largely comprised of Banks and Financial Institutions, faced with regular default cases. The Firm advises clients on Limitation laws, Insurance laws and related issues and conducts litigation for recovery of claims. The firm regularly conducts suits, interlocutory proceedings and connected appeals.
- Disputes relating to breach and non-performance of Contracts.
- Specific performance of contracts
- Matters relating to joint development agreements
- Matters relating to fraud, mistake, and cheating
- Matters relating to recovery of debts, cheque bouncing, etc
- Matters related to Indemnity and guarantee.
- Matters relating to bailment and pledge
- Matters relating to Agency-Effect of contract on matters of agency
- Sale of goods
- Registration of partnership firms
- Incoming and outgoing partners
- Relation of partners
- Matters relating to Benami – Transactions (Prohibition) Act
- Consumer protection.
- Contempt of Courts
- Foreigners Act
- Land acquisition etc
- Power of attorney
- Matters pertaining to societies and co-operative societies
- Matters Pertaining to successions and trusts