The Indian Criminal law is basically dealt by, the Indian Penal Code, 1860; Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973; and the Indian Evidence Act, 1872. This kind of law is an offence which is considered to be an offence against the society at large i.e. against everybody, and not against a particular individual.
The police of the state has an important role to play in this kind of law. These offenses are classified in criminal law because such wrongdoing threatens all the people around as they could have also been a victim of the same.
Our Team Provides You with Following Services:
- Matters related to Negotiable instruments
- Matters related to Dowry prohibition
- Offences under Indian Penal Code specifically, Matters related to fraud, cheating, forgery & the like
- Offences under Domestic violence act
- Matters relating to bail
- Criminal Contempt
- Matters relating to pollution- Air, water and environment
- Matters relating to Eviction of un-authorised Occupants
- Criminal breach of contract of service, criminal intimidation, insult, annoyance etc
- Offences affecting public health, the human body and decency