Family law deals with marriage, divorce, annulment, child custody, adoption, birth, child support, and any other issues affecting families.
Various religions have different laws in this regard, like that of the Hindu law, Muslim law, Christian law, Parsi law.
The cases relating to this law are dealt with by the family court, and its functions include dividing up property and finances after a divorce, establishing child custody, child support, and spousal support among other things. Some newer areas that fall under the umbrella of family law are; same-sex marriage, artificial conception, surrogate motherhood, in vitro fertilization, and palimony.
Our Team advises and provide legal services in matters relating to Marriage and registration, Matters relating to Guardians and wards Act, Matters relating to Hindu adoption and maintenance Act., Matters relating to Special marriage Act,1954, Succession Act,1925, Hindu marriage Act, 1955, Dowry Prohibition Act,1961 and The Indian Divorce Act,1869 with our Expertise and Extensive Knowledge as per the Indian Legal System.
- We handle matrimonial disputes such as Divorce proceedings, both Mutual (we specialize in cases where one party lives abroad) as well as contested cases.
- We assist in matters pertaining to Restitution of Conjugal rights, Judicial Separation and Dowry cases.
- We Represent clients in Maintenance and child custody Petitions.
- We also assist in the execution of divorce decrees including foreign divorce decrees.
- We assist to handle domestic violence act cases and handling of police complaints in dowry-related cases.